THE MISSING 234 CHIBOK
GIRLS NOW 276.
I have been pondering over this
kidnap situation and something
doesn’t add up, hence these questions.
The students are said to
be SS.3 students writing physics
1. Why are their names
not yet published by the school, state
government and/or WAEC?
2. Why are their pictures not all over the news media?
3. How come all 235 students are in SS.3 and all came to write Physics examination when the total number of students in the whole school is around 1200?
4. It was announced that the Borno State Government gave N1,000,000 (One million naira) each to parents of the missing girls. If that’s true; 4(a).Why
was the money given to these parents? Was it as compensation for the kidnap of their daughters or compensation for their disappearance (and possibly deaths)?
5. On Tuesday 29th April 2014, the Senator from Borno said in the Senate that the girls had been taken out of the country to Chad, Niger and Cameroon and married off to their abductors. How come these
Senators know so much? Who are
6. Why is the wife of the state governor organizing women to pressure FG in Abuja after the National Security Council has ordered the armed forces to use all
state resources to secure the release of the adopted
7. I just wonder how 200+ girls can be kidnapped at once. How come we haven’t seen those girls who they said have escaped on TV?
8. If the SS3 students are not up to
120 in a school of 1200, how is it possible 234 (or is it now 300?) girls are missing? 9. Where and who are the school
10. Why haven’t we seen any of
them on TV?
Jessica Charles is a Lawyer who is passionate about justice, and looks forward to Nigeria enjoying a transparent, democratic government.